Introducing RPG Icons Pixel Art Equipment Sets. A huge collection of colorful clothes, hats and shoes is universally suitable for representatives of such classes as: guards, warriors, guardsmen, courtiers, townspeople, buffoons, farmers, merchants, monks, hunters, rangers, mercenaries, wizards and other characters. Use a collection of costumes for fantasy or medieval RPG platformers.
The archive contains:
- armor and plate;
- tattered clothes;
- jackets and coats;
- gippons – quilted camisoles;
- tunics, kamises and shirts;
- hats (chapeau de fleur, tressoir, tamplet, kal bonnet, kuaf bonnet, omus helmets and many others);
- shoes – boots and pointed boots;
- capes and robes.
To make the icons more unique and personalized, use any raster graphics editing program (such as Adobe Photoshop or any other). Edit the size, scale, color scheme of all icons, or change the graphic design of each icon individually.
- Graphics: 2D, pixel art;
- Quantity: 399;
- Formats: PNG;
- Resolution: 32×32, 16×16.
Save 98% OFF on ALL productGet unlimited access to all game assets and save over $4361!
Exclusive for Premium usersUNLOCK DOWNLOAD
- Instant access to ALL GAME ASSETS (included new ones!)
- 12 new products / month
- Unlimited downloads for each product
- Regular updates and support with dedicated help desk
- You can sell and distribute games with our assets.